[Coco] Embedded coco

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Dec 17 19:40:14 EST 2003

James:

Given the age of a lot of these parts, how much trouble
have you had finding them?  Maybe a FPGA version would be
more of what is needed or take another chip such as the
HC12 and port NitrOS-9 over to it.  Someone was talking of
porting it over to the 68000 or at least running a 68000
in 6809 mode (never heard of that before the recent
conversation)

Jim