[Coco] Embedded coco

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Dec 17 19:36:18 EST 2003

Gee whiz

Sounds like something I was thinking of for a project. I was going to start with a
CoCo3 and then maybe into a striped down version. Maybe still able to run a
stripped down version of OS9 in flash and a small to medium LCD display.

A couple of questions:

1) what kind of ram and how much?
2) Which PCB layout tool you plan to use?
3) Will you include the current expansion port of the CoCo?
4) Total Ram and Rom on board?
5) Any provisions for SRAM in surface mount package
6) Resistors and caps in Surface mount or thru hole?

I have been accumalating parts now for about three months and looking at some
software.

james