[Coco] site routing?

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 16 08:58:42 EST 2003

Roger Taylor wrote:

> I have another web site with the same server company, but it's not CoCo
> related.  I am going to see if I can mirror CoCo3.com and then forward
> the domain name over to the other site for free.  If I had known my
> quota was in jeopardy, I would have placed downloads on my other server
> long ago and divided the bandwidth up a little between two servers.
> /Roger Taylor
>

> /

Roger,

If you are really stuck, how about chopping Portal-9 into chunks of
reasonable size and scatter the parts on some of our web pages. Your
site could contain a script which redirects down loaders to the relevant
locations. The chunks could be merged at the down loaders end of things.

Call this distributed downloading instead of distributed computing. :)