[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem - Big Mozilla problem.

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat Dec 13 00:12:00 EST 2003

Robert Gault wrote:

> Do you still have the problem if you turn off the preview pane and set
> mail to open messages in a new window?

That eliminates that symptom, and exposes another one, if that window
does not open with the "right" geometry, if there is an attachment, I
will not know that there is an attachment present.

It also slows down reading e-mail by quite a bit to do that.  I am on
several mailing lists and participate in several newsgroups.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only