[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem -(NOT Mozilla)

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 23:01:03 EST 2003

> > Since the upgrade the mailing list now has a name in the From space
>  > where it did not before.

I have a small complaint about this.  When I hit "Reply All" in AOL mail
reader, I still get nothing but two copies of "coco at malted...." in my To: window.

I would hope that the From: contents would go into To: upon hitting "Replay
All."
Oops, that's "reply" -- the pinball machines are two rooms away :-)

Anyway, if the From: field worked better this would make it easier to make
private, off-list replies.  Yes, this is not a MaltedMedia problem, but what's
funny is the old Princeton List worked just fine this way.  May have been yet
another field besides From: and Reply-To:.  --Mike K.