[Coco] Downloading software from Larry Greenfield's site?

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 12 23:46:07 EST 2003

jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
> I've been trying to download several programs from Larry Greenfield's
> site, but can't figure it out.
>
> I think I would need to use the same method that Robert Gault suggested
> I use, but I'm not sure.
>
> Where can I find "The Compressor" which is software to un-ARC software
> with the .ARC extension.
>
> As for programs with .DSK extension, Larry say's in his site, that I
> need to Dshrink to un-shrink these files since they are in DSHRINK
> format.  Where can I find Dshrink?
>
> As far as the .BIN and .BAS files, I think that once better understand
> what Robert Gault advised me to do, I shoudl be able to transfer these
> from my PC to my CoCo.
>
> I know I have a RTFM'ng to do, and I'll try and find time to  do that
> between reading the books and specs required by my new job.  Thanks for
> any help you can offer.
>
> Jim

The Compressor may be on the RTSI site in the Disk Basic section, if not
I can e-mail you a copy. Not sure about Larry's site, .dsk files can be
either disk images for an emulator or compressed files. Again the
program may be on the RTSI site. If not I may have it.

Let me know by private e-mail if you need programs.