[Coco] Getting all the facts into one FAQ?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Dec 8 15:04:01 EST 2003

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:54:13 -0500
  Nathan Woods <npwoods at cybercom.net> wrote:
>jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
>
>> What I'd like to suggest is that we establish a
>>centralized location
>> for a CoCo FAQ and set up a system for the maintenance
>>of it.  If
>> others think this is a good idea, I would be willing to
>>donate the
>> site that I have, but I would need some help in
>>maintaining it, so
>> this would be a community effort.
>
>There have been a number of CoCo FAQs floating around;
>most havn't been maintained in a while.  Here are the
>ones that I've found:
>    http://www.users.voicenet.com/~swyss/coco/cocofaq.html
>    http://www.io.com/~vga2000/faqs/coco.faq
>
>Perhaps it might be a good idea to put all of this
>information in Wikipedia?  They already have a page on
>the CoCo:
>
>    http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS-80_Color_Computer

Nathan:

That is an even better idea.  You are right when you say
that the existing FAQ's have not been maintained in a
while.

What would be needed is some sort of structure to be put
in place to insure that the information is not only
accurate, but that it really belongs there.

I need to look over the wikipedia.org home page to see
what the policy for submissions is.

Jim