[Coco] Re: 8" drive to 5.25" replacement?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 08:53:26 EST 2003

On Monday 08 December 2003 04:31, Stan Blazejewski wrote:

>If you want to check ourt the security of your system/firewall, you
>might like to have a look at http://www.grc.com/default.htm.

I went to that site and turned it loose.  Except for port 113 used by
the ident daemon, which was shown as closed, the rest of the ip
address I'm on was as inert as a log.  "Stealthed" it called it.

It bragged about how unusual and good that was.  I guess its used to
looking at a windows equipt box, windows being transparent you know.

I don't think I'll 'adjust' anything. :-)

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M