[Coco] I love my light phaser gun, but need more software!

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 7 12:48:00 EST 2003

Hank <hank at roomful.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
> I have been the proud owner if the Diecom light phaser interface, phaser,
> Iron Forest game pakage since the 87 Rainbowfest!  The hardware, and
> software still work great to this day!   I read on this web site:
> http://nitros9.stg.net/coco_game_list.html#numeric   that there was a 2nd
> game by Diecom for the light phaser called Medieval Madness!  I would very
> much like to find that to buy.  Doe anyone have any ideas?  There was even a
> third one that was never finished according to the same site.  Too Bad. :-(

Now there is a game that will be hard to find! Also I have been trying
to reverse engnneer that cool little converter box:

http://home.netcom.com/~tlindner/DiecomGun.html

If you have any insight, I love to hear it!

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com                                            Bright