[Coco] I love my light phaser gun, but need more software!

Hank hank at roomful.com
Sat Dec 6 21:08:00 EST 2003

Hey guys,
I have been the proud owner if the Diecom light phaser interface, phaser,
Iron Forest game pakage since the 87 Rainbowfest!  The hardware, and
software still work great to this day!   I read on this web site:
http://nitros9.stg.net/coco_game_list.html#numeric   that there was a 2nd
game by Diecom for the light phaser called Medieval Madness!  I would very
much like to find that to buy.  Doe anyone have any ideas?  There was even a
third one that was never finished according to the same site.  Too Bad. :-(

Hank

PS: Does anyone know how to get in touch with Dave's sister Lori Dies?  :-)