[Coco] Browser for Coco?

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Sat Dec 6 23:04:00 EST 2003

On 6-Dec-03, at 12:49 PM, John Guin wrote:

> Is such a beast available somewhere?  I saw one page which said one
> user had
> gotten Lynx working on OS/9
> (http://www.subir.com/lynx/platforms.html), but
> that's it.

Wrong architecture for OS-9... Lynx would not run on a CoCo of any
sort, since it's VERY big and resource intensive.  Contiki
http://www.dunkels.com/adam/contiki/, on the other hand, could run on a
coco.  Someone (me) just has to get around to porting it.  However, I
am frequently sidetracked by other things and a lack of time.

Maybe over the holidays I'll be able to get a quick port going, maybe
with SLIP support... but I make no concrete promises! :)

James