[Coco] Another drive question

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 18:20:00 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/6/03 12:50:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rtaylor at bayou.com writes:

> Usually when Windows takes something away or in many cases when they
>  haven't yet, somebody gets their revenge by offering a free version of it
>  somewhere on the web, and it's usually wide-spread.  Still, no voiced
>  solution to the 2000/XP issue with 256-byte sector floppies.

Right -- I keep meaning to copy the Q-BASIC or just plain old BASIC off one
of my near-dead 8088 DOS boxes, and run it onder Win98.

I have a legit copy of Visual BASIC, which I was once very good at, but
that's like rolling out 100 tanks and two carrier task groups to shoot a stray
raccoon.
--Mike K.