[Coco] coco OS9 boot ROM

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Sat Dec 6 01:56:00 EST 2003

G'day,
I reference to Bob's question,

I don't know where you've been but there's been a OS9 Boot rom around
ever since the B&B XT hard drive interface.  The rom replaces the hard
disk controller rom & can be set up to boot straight of the hard
drive.

I have 2 setups,  the one I had on the BBS looked at the floppy & then
finished up on the hard drive (because I was 'constantly'
updating/changing the OS9boot file).  The other 'play' machine booted
straight from the hard drive without any floppy intervention at all.