[Coco] Velcro Drives

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 5 12:10:01 EST 2003

ROFL.  Don't do that when I'm drinking coffee!  Brings to mind all the
strange ways I had my system set up.  What if... an online book were
written -- The Compleat CoCo -- containing sections on getting started,
how to connect drives, what monitors to use, how to upgrade, hardware
projects, etc.  All the bits and pieces that are scattered through a
million postings to the list.  If they were somehow collected and
organized, then the book published and mirrored on several sites...

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----