ABC (was Re: [Coco] Re: [Color Computer] PC Lyra)

Mike Warns mikewarns at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 08:26:40 EST 2003

--- KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time, afn49349 at afn.org
> writes:
> Well, maybe, someone suggested it could -- you just
> don't tell BASIC, and let it play your 3" drive like
> a 5" SS 35.

(looking at my screen then at my CoCo with a 3-1/2"
drive Velcroed on top)

Uh, Mike, maybe I don't understand the question but it
sure looks like you can.  You just don't tell your
CoCo anything is different and it's none the wiser.
Makes transfering files a no-brainer, which is helpful
for me, lacking a brain as I do.