[Coco] Emulators -- MESS/Vavasour/Stroffolino?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Dec 23 16:11:09 EST 2003

I'm familiar with Jeff Vavasour's emulator, think I still have a copy
here. Other than support for other systems as well, does the MESS
emulator do anything different/better? What about Phil Stroffolino's
Virtual CoCo?? Okay, looking in another window I do see that the Virtual
CoCo runs on a Mac, so that answers one question.
--
Frank Swygert -- Gulfport, MS
Publisher, "American Independent Magazine" (AIM)