[Coco] Portal-9/CoCo3.com

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Dec 18 00:45:08 EST 2003

Okay,

The site is down.  Anybody trying to access the site has definately seen
the embarrassing screen that Doteasy.com is quick to advertise whenever
there's any slight problem.

However, when I logged in, I was greeted with 3 nice "emergency" offers to
choose from to upgrade.  The cheapest was the $4.50/month plan giving 50
megs of storage and 2 gigs of traffic.  It's a 6-month billing plan.  I've
got a few bucks in my PayPal account and if one person could purchase a
copy of Portal-9 through PayPal, this will give me the quick funds to pay
the server co. right away.

Anyway, I am mirroring the site in several places right now to help spread
out download bandwidth.  It's not the HTML that is a problem, or the number
of visitors, but rather the megabytes being downloaded since I placed
larger files on the site.

The real surprise will come in Feb. or Mar.

Roger Taylor