[Coco] Tandy Tape Recorder

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Wed Dec 17 21:10:01 EST 2003

The only CoCo hardware relic I have handy is my battleship grey TRS-80
CCR-81 "computer cassette recorder" because I thought it had to be a
decent recorder to work with the relatively sensitive computer data!
I've used it a couple times with a good external mic for speech
practices, but nothing that required any real high fidelity. Guess I was
wrong with thinking it must be better than other run of the mill
recorders.... but it still serves a (rare) purpose!
--
Frank Swygert -- Gulfport, MS
Publisher, "American Independent Magazine" (AIM)