[Coco] Downloading software from Larry Greenfield's site?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Dec 12 23:06:58 EST 2003

I've been trying to download several programs from Larry
Greenfield's site, but can't figure it out.

I think I would need to use the same method that Robert
Gault suggested I use, but I'm not sure.

Where can I find "The Compressor" which is software to
un-ARC software with the .ARC extension.

As for programs with .DSK extension, Larry say's in his
site, that I need to Dshrink to un-shrink these files
since they are in DSHRINK format.  Where can I find
Dshrink?

As far as the .BIN and .BAS files, I think that once
better understand what Robert Gault advised me to do, I
shoudl be able to transfer these from my PC to my CoCo.

I know I have a RTFM'ng to do, and I'll try and find time
to  do that between reading the books and specs required
by my new job.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Jim