[arg_discuss] ARG movies?

Markus Montola markus.montola at uta.fi
Tue Mar 27 04:16:47 EDT 2012

I'm not sure if *any* ARG movies exist.

But if you are looking for pervasive games movies -- as in "games that
blur the boundary between play and ordinary life" -- then you might want
to look at these for instance:

http://pervasivegames.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/20/
http://pervasivegames.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/pervasive-games-in-films-part-ii-the-last-of-sheila/
http://pervasivegames.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/pervasive-games-in-films-part-iii-midnight-madness/
http://pervasivegames.wordpress.com/2009/08/10/pervasive-games-in-films-part-iv-bruno/

Also the documentary killer.berlin.doc.

You can look up more that kind of stuff from our book Pervasive Games --
we even dug out some ancient episode of The Saint which featured the
Death Game, and probably contributed a lot to the spread of the
assassination games:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0693517/fullcredits

Pardon the self-promotion, :-)

- Markus Montola