[arg_discuss] ARG metrics

Claudia Rodriguez Ortiz claudia at aheadofthegame.eu
Wed Sep 14 02:37:55 EDT 2011

Hello

I am a developer of ARGs in the Netherlands (and a researcher too) and I am
wondering if anybody has conducted analytics on previous ARGs.

Are there any numbers out there that show how effective ARGs are? such as
average time spent or other measure of involvement? Has anybody compiled a
list of ARGs (commercial or non-commercial) and analyzed how many players
they attracted or some other metric showing their effectiveness?

Thanks in advance for any information or clues where I can find this.

Claudia

Ahead of the Game
PlayReal