[arg_discuss] Research on the blurring of reality and fiction in ARGs: short online survey

mela kocher mela_kocher at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 12 09:36:43 EDT 2011

** sorry for crossposting **

hello fellow ARG players and researchers,

for my post-doc research project I am conducting a web survey on the
blurring of the lines between reality and fiction. The survey should
take less than ten minutes. If you like you can leave your address at
the end and enter my survey lottery to receive a Swiss goodie bag :D

I would be very grateful if you´d share your thoughts here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QMNPWMR

Thank you very much, and have a super day!

Mela Kocher
http://www.pixelidentities.com/