[arg_discuss] [meta] Introductions

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:16:33 EDT 2011

Hello Noah, and welcome to the group !

I'm very curious about your concept of "open-source" transmedia project -
would you like to tell us a little more about it, such as its origins, the
goals you're trying to achieve, and if you are indeed talking about a "true"
open-source project how the base structure of it will be made available to
the community ? One of the teams I'm a part of recently had to shelve a
project for time constraints reasons and I want to suggest the base
structure becomes available under a Creative Commons licence, which is why
I'm so curious about you and your partners are handling that aspect :)

All the best,
T.M.

2011/3/28 Noah Nelson <noahjnelson at gmail.com>

> Noah Nelson

> I'm a Public Media reporter in Los Angeles by day and a writer/producer by

> night. I'm embarking on creating an open source transmedia project (for lack

> of a better term) with a few partners. We're grounded in theatre,

> traditional media (TV and radio production) and LARPS, and are looking to

> intro the project with a small scale ARG. We also plan on using ARGs and ARG

> techniques to drive some of the narrative experiments we're conducting.

"We do it because we are *compelled*."
TomMaillioux.fr <http://tommaillioux.fr/>
Twitter : @Bookmore