[arg_discuss] Second Runs & Contracts for an ARG

Anthony F. Saad tony at anthonyfsaad.com
Sat Mar 27 23:38:42 EDT 2010

Well this is a legal question not a philosophical one.

There are real issues in this space in terms of IP.

We are working on taking a play online and have secured the ALL
rights to the online space from the copyright holder including
derivatives.

Traditional Film/ TV producers want all the rights - even if they
don't know what to do with them. When working for these entities you
have to figure out if you are going to be a "Creative Technician"
working for the production company or THE PRODUCTION COMPANY.

I wonder if technicians get residuals in TV land?

Anthony F. Saad
http://anthonyfsaad.com
http://nthdgr.org

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender
does not waive any related rights and obligations.
Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it
contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-
mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne
renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des
renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les)
destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en
aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un
autre moyen.