[arg_discuss] ARGFest! Atlanta! Mai Tais!

Brooke Thompson brooke at giantmice.com
Sun Jun 27 21:20:35 EDT 2010

You know, speaking of... I'm rather shocked that there weren't any games
submitted involving water (not even an assassin variant w/squirt guns!) or
popsicles or finding the best air-conditioned places in the area. So if any
of you want to submit something along those lines (hint, hint)

On 6/27/10 9:13 PM, "Michelle Senderhauf" <varineq at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm, you could most definitely fit more Mai Tai in an umbrella of the

> proper shape, but I'm quite sure it would be dangerous thing to try while

> drinkering.

> Or perhaps this is a good idea for a game submission for the festival.

> Umbrella drinking contest anyone? It sure would help fight the Atlanta

> heat.

> Michelle Senderhauf

> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 8:10 PM, Brian Clark <bclark at gmdstudios.com> wrote:

>> Pssst. Ian: you don't actually drink FROM an umbrella, you know, right?

>> Although ... given this crowd ... perhaps we should give that a try. A

>> drink

>> in an umbrella instead of an umbrella in a drink.

>>> Best,

>>> Mike

>>> ---

>>> Mike Monello