[arg_discuss] ARGFest! Atlanta! Mai Tais!

Michelle Senderhauf varineq at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 21:13:04 EDT 2010

Hmmm, you could most definitely fit more Mai Tai in an umbrella of the
proper shape, but I'm quite sure it would be dangerous thing to try while
drinkering.

Or perhaps this is a good idea for a game submission for the festival.
Umbrella drinking contest anyone? It sure would help fight the Atlanta
heat.

Michelle Senderhauf