[arg_discuss] Monday IRC chats and also, Happy new year IGDA ARG SIG !

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:26:23 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

With people starting to plot out their stay and meetings at the annual SXSW
Festival, now is a good occasion to come and join us for the weekly casual
chat on our IRC chatrooms ! For those of you not in the know yet, you'll
find all the instructions to join (and then some) at
http://wiki.igda.org/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructions.
For all the others, you know what to do !

Come discuss the upcoming SXSW or whatever strikes your fancy if you have
time to spare. This time around and in order to try some new things, chat'll
start at 6PM Eastern (here's a link to know what time that means if you're
not in the US : http://tinyurl.com/ybwb3so) so as not to catch you in the
middle of dinner ;) If it works, it'll stick, if not we'll just set up a
Whenisgood poll to see what would suit everyone best.

Until next time, have a great week !
T.