[arg_discuss] GDC Round Table & Other Plans

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:26:33 EST 2010

Hey, everyone,

I've been asked if the SIG would like to do a round table at GDC this
year, and if so, who would like to run it. Adam's historically done a
great job of handling GDC, but frankly I'm at a loss here -- I'm not
going, and I'm not entirely sure what needs to be done for those of
you who are. Any volunteers to step up to the plate and run a GDC
round table for the SIG?

And should I be looking into space for a SIG meeting aside from this?
It would be terrific if somebody who's been to GDC would snag me and
let me know what I should probably be doing. Thanks!

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.aaphillips.com