[arg_discuss] I'm running for the IGDA Board of Directors

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Mon Feb 15 14:51:50 EST 2010

Hi folks,

For those of you who are IGDA members, I'm running for the Board of
Directors this year. This is the obligatory "please vote for me!"
email. I wish I'd had time to do a mini-arg to drum up support for
myself, but offering to answer any questions will have to do this
time.

I really think the IGDA has a lot of potential to help game makers of
all kinds, and I'd like to do my part to help it achieve its
potential.

There are 5 seats open this year. You can vote for as many people as
you like. I'd appreciate it if one of those votes were for me. :-)

Thanks,

Wendy Despain
ARG SIG leadership council
IGDA Board of Directors Candidate