[arg_discuss] ARGs in institutions (museums, universities, schools, etc)

Jeff Watson remotedevice at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:37:36 EST 2010

Hello ARG SIG,

I'm involved in putting together an ARG for a major post-secondary
institution and wanted to poll the list for examples of similar projects
(and the designers behind them).

In particular, I'm looking for ARGs or ARG-likes (including mobile games,
passive ambient games, etc) that take place at:

* museums (e.g. ghosts of a chance, etc)
* universities (as orientation events or anything else)
* high schools (incl stuff like quest2learn)
* libraries
* educational systems (ie, across an entire school district, etc)

Any help would be appreciated. I'll funnel any new info into the ARG SIG's
"Educators and ARGs" IGDA wiki page...

Jeff

--

Jeff Watson