[arg_discuss] What skills do you need for working in ARGs & transmedia

Brooke Thompson brooke at giantmice.com
Mon Aug 9 14:07:25 EDT 2010

Yeah, I agree, completely. In fact, that's where I see value in a
liberal arts education which provides general knowledge on a number of
fronts instead of the greater detail of a more specialized degree.
Though your point and example about the technical understanding is
good (and I am totally stealing it).