[arg_discuss] Fwd: [SIGs-Admin] SIGs Committee

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:07:37 EDT 2010

Andrea,
The e-mail says there is a charter attached to the original e-mail
explaining the position more. Can you please send me the charter? Many
thanks!

Thanks,</burcu>

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/
Skype: PaleFireR
AIM: PaleFireR

--
"Congratulations! You're the first human to fail the Turing test."