[arg_discuss] Topic of the Week Sept. 22: Business Models

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:09:00 EDT 2009

We should probably have this discussion every couple of months, honestly.
So yeah: What do you think is our future in business? Marketing? Product
placements or sponsorships? Subscriptions? Ancillary merchandise and
microtransactions? Do you see different forms of ARG developing to exploit
these different potential business models? What are our challenges and
advantages for each model?

Put in your two cents and predict the future. Don't worry, I guarantee
nobody will check back in five years to see who was right. :)

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.aaphillips.com