[arg_discuss] Topic of the Week Sept. 14: Perspiration or Inspiration?

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:42:02 EDT 2009

Inspiration comes to me in odd occasions... like when I am hiking, swimming,
taking a shower, shopping... But executing that inspiration is a hell of a
lot of work and requires much hair pulling and discomfort. When I get an
idea I am always under the false impression that it is going to be easy to
execute/write, when I start the writing process I wonder what the hell I was
thinking earlier. And I don't really believe in anyone who says this is an
easy process, seriously, I've been writing for over a decade and it ain't
getting any easier.

burcu

Thanks,</burcu>

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/
Skype: PaleFireR
AIM: PaleFireR

--
"Congratulations! You're the first human to fail the Turing test."