[arg_discuss] What if ARGs had a real festival?

Michael Monello mmonello at campfirenyc.com
Wed Sep 2 14:49:54 EDT 2009

What if ARGs had a festival, ala Fringe Fest or Come Out and Play, where you could actually go and have ARG or ARG-like experiences? What would that look like and how would it work?

I was thinking about the discussion on the evolution of ARGFest and I kept going back to the fact that ARGFest is really a conference focused on talking about ARGs, and what's needed is a Festival, where we can go and play them. It could have panels as well, like a film festival, but the panels would be in context of the experiences going on at the festival.

Is there any value in something like that?

-Mike