[arg_discuss] Topic of the Week Oct. 12: You Tell Me

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:32:04 EDT 2009

Hi Andrea, everyone,

As far as I'm concerned, the above interpretation is correct - life is
pretty much filled with work-related, non-fun, not-so-creative stuff and
when it's not, it's back to grown-up world which is not all it's cracked up
to be. BUT. Andrea's topic brings a question that's been troubling me some
these days, because I find myself thinking of Fais-Moi Jouer ! and what it
might require from me should it reach a certain point in its growth.

The question is this : Was there ever a "tipping point" for you guys where
you had to choose between a "classic" job your degrees training might have
gotten you and the career you're pursuing now ? If so, what made you take
the plunge and took you where you are now ?