[arg_discuss] Constitutional Congress: May 15, Noon Eastern

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:31:21 EDT 2009

Here's our first reminder -- we're holding our ARG SIG Constitutional
Congress this Friday at noon Eastern US time. That's 5pm in London and
9am Los Angeles.

Instructions on how to get onto IRC are here:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructions

Since it is in fact my superpower, I have inadvertently scheduled this
meeting at the tail end of a conference, when at least some of us will
be traveling -- the LOGIN conference in Seattle. Are enough of us
attending this conference such that we need to reschedule? Please
chime in and let me know what you think.