[arg_discuss] Constitutional Congress: May 15, Noon Eastern

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Fri May 1 22:04:04 EDT 2009

Oooooo-KAY! We haven't sorted out any sort of leadership or
constitution thing, and I suppose it really does need settling, so I'm
going to call an IRC constitutional congress to occur at a time that
happens to be convenient for me.

That time is: Friday, May 15, at noon Eastern US time. (That's 5pm
British time and 9am Pacific.) Details on how to connect to IRC to
come, both a few days before the day and on the day itself.

If we do not come to a consensus in chat, then I will throw my hands
up in the air and declare myself the supreme dictator of the SIG, and
subject you all to a continuation of the same style of benign neglect
you have already come to expect from me. And we don't want THAT, do
we?

If you've got a good argument for making this another date or time, or
if you have a proposal on how to settle all of the formalities you'd
like to pitch to the list before then, do speak up. Thanks!

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com