[arg_discuss] New blog on Pervasive Games

Markus Montola markus.montola at uta.fi
Thu Mar 12 05:02:58 EDT 2009

Hello,

In anticipation of our forthcoming book, "Pervasive Games: Theory and
Design", we have put up a new blog on pervasive games. After submitting
a book manuscript, you seem to get new ideas and observations all the
time. Since it's too late to put them into the book, we have to vent
them out elsewhere -- hence the blog.

We are blogging about games, culture and technology that take play
beyond the screen and the board: Things like location-based games,
alternate reality games, scavenger hunts, street sports and many forms
of street art.

Welcome to visit us at http://pervasivegames.wordpress.com

Best regards,

- Markus Montola (& Jaakko Stenros & Annika Waern)