[arg_discuss] Topic of the Week Suggestions

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:38:33 EDT 2009

Some time ago, the SIG began a Topic of the Week feature, which almost
immediately fizzled into something more like a Topic of the Whenever
We Remember to Post One Which Is Sporadic At Best. I quite like the
idea of a topic of the week, though.

In an effort to keep it going more reliably, I've done two things.
I've made a new wiki page for ToW suggestions, which you may find
here:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/ToW_Ideas

If you're not comfortable editing the wiki page yourself, feel free to
email me your suggestions and I'll pop them into the wiki myself.

I've also set up an alert on my calendar to mail a Topic of the Week
on Monday mornings. Hopefully this will translate into an actual
action on my part; but priorities being what they are, on the days
when somebody is paying me actual cash money to do something else,
odds are good it won't happen. In such an event, I would be thrilled
and delighted if someone -- anyone! -- would step in.

(Can you tell it's the slot on my calendar marked 'deal with pending
IGDA issues'? I've got one or two more coming, yet. Sorry!)

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com