[arg_discuss] ARG SIG News Bulletin! Now With News!

John Evans btradish at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 18 20:18:50 EDT 2009

Thanks, Andrea, I hope to be a credit to the list.

Regarding the various tasks:

>* Care and feeding of ARGology, especially in terms of putting up new

>content. From time to time I think about putting something up, but

>don't want to step on anyone's toes! --And I bet other people feel

>that way, too. Clearly this needs sorting out.

I've got all the hosting and admin privileges for ARGology, so I'll
be pitching in for this one. Every now and then some interesting
things have been posted to this list, things that I've thought would
make for good ARGology content, but I don't want to just grab someone's
post and publish it without getting their okay.

--
John Evans
Chaoseed Software - http://chaoseed.com