[arg_discuss] Budget and/or project plan for running an ARG

Steve Vosloo steve.vosloo at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Thu Jun 11 10:52:02 EDT 2009

Thanks Jeromy. This is all true.

I guess I was hoping to get an overview of the key activities -- like
"develop websites" ... whether it's 3 or 25, and whether they're
commercially designed or done by volunteers is something that will vary
from project to project. But at least that key activity has a place in
the project plan and budget.

--
Steve Vosloo
Fellow, 21st Century Learning

Tel: +27 21 970 1240
Fax: +27 21 970 1241
Web: www.shuttleworthfoundation.org

Blog: www.innovatingeducation.wordpress.com
Personal: www.vosloo.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/stevevosloo

Project: www.mlearningafrica.net

Email disclaimer: wiki.tsf.org.za/EmailDisclaimer