[arg_discuss] Recruiting (Experience Design RFP)

G.C. Martin gmartin at myndcastmedia.com
Thu Jun 11 09:25:39 EDT 2009

Hello everyone, I'm excited to submit this RFP to the group for events that
we are looking to hold in the fall of this year targeting high schoolers
across the country. The opportunity surrounds two of my clients, 206, Inc.
and Milk Media - the summary and opportunity details are below for your
review. If you are interested in submitting, please have your proposal to
me by Noon PDT on Wednesday, June 24, 2009.

Thank you in advance of your review and please contact me directly with any
questions that you may have.

---

Action: Request for Proposal - Experience Designers

Companies: Myndcast Media, 206, Inc., Milk Media/MilkRocks.com

Start date: Fall, 09

Country + Town: USA (Minimum top ten markets)

Remote working OK? Yes

Contract/Permanent? Contract

Recruiter name: Greg Martin

Contact email / phone: gmartin at myndcastmedia.com | 206.274.1636

For those who don't know me, my name is Greg Martin, principal of Myndcast
Media, a new media sales and production company based in the Seattle area.
One of my clients is a lifestyle marketing firm called, 206, Inc. Stay with
me now, one of 206's clients is Milk Media who owns the MilkRocks.com brand
and has tasked 206 with selling programs to brands which give them exposure
on millions of milk carton side panels, posters and book covers distributed
to K-12 schools across the country as well as title sponsorships of live
events (concerts, action sports exhibitions, etc.) which are held at these
schools. Phew.

I was hired by 206 to build out their sponsorship development department
(read: sales group) and for this client in particular (Milk Media), put
together live events that will:

1) Be held at a minimum of 10 markets across the country - the
preference would be to have the events held on school grounds (gymnasiums,
football stadiums, etc.) so additional venue rental fees won't apply,
however, if the concept requires a larger venue, this hard cost would
definitely be considered.

2) Tie back to a theme of health and nutrition - doesn't have to hit
the kids over the head with the messaging, but this theme is how we can gain
exclusive access to the schools and the administrators welcome us with open
arms. The side panels, posters, book covers can also be used for message
distribution to the kids/participants.

3) Generate excitement in the communities where the events are held so
the sponsors get a lot of value, the kids are given an amazing experience
and the regional dairy groups are pleased that Milk is involved in something
new and dare I say, cool.

Boundaries? There aren't any aside from the fact that this will most likely
be an experience best built for high schoolers. Beyond that, any experience
will be considered. Events that have been done in the past have been
concerts in school cafeterias and exhibitions out on playgrounds, but I'm
looking to take this in a new direction. I'm not interested in putting on
cafeteria shows, but since we have direct access to thousands of kids who
are craving something new, I felt that this client was ready to see some of
the creative work that the top Experience Designers in the world put
together.

So, there's the opportunity. Let me be clear, you will be paid for this if
the event is greenlit, so please put your best foot forward in terms of bid
pricing and design proposals. Major brands will be presented the
opportunity to sponsor the experience and the events as well, so feel free
to submit covert brand integrations if the mood strikes you. You may submit
your proposal in any format and if you have specific questions, please don't
hesitate to call me direct at 206.274.1636 or shoot me a mail at
gmartin at myndcastmedia.com.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Greg

---

G.C. Martin

Direct 206 274 1636 | Mobile 206 200 4373

gmartin at myndcastmedia.com

Skype: myndcastmedia

Twitter: myndcastmedia

Blog: myndcastmedia.wordpress.com