[arg_discuss] screenwriting software ARG enabled

Brooke Thompson brooke at giantmice.com
Fri Jul 31 12:24:37 EDT 2009

I will second Scrivener for Mac users. It is one of my my most
favorite programs ever - and not just for writing (though I get a good
deal of that done on it as well).

It's definitely not an intended use, but it is amazing for pulling
together websites - no matter how large or complex. Not for the coding
of it, but for organizing the various media and text. It's been an
invaluable resource on my last few projects.

http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener.html