[arg_discuss] Topic of the Week July 27: Education

Jay Bushman jaybushman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 12:14:13 EDT 2009

I'd answer this the same way I tend to answer questions about the value
of going to film school. Take whatever money you would spend on school
and use it to make a games. Volunteer to work on other people's games.
Find like-minded folks and work together to make things. Iterate,
iterate, iterate. Fail a lot. Iterate some more.