[arg_discuss] ToW: Idea Graveyard

Jeff Hull jeff at nonchalance.com
Mon Jul 6 13:51:14 EDT 2009

I can identify, Andrea; sometimes I feel like an idea faucet without a
proper receptacle. Over the years I came to realize that every new
creative concept has a time & a place, and opportunities will
eventually present themselves for each idea to take hold. Your great
ideas of yore will rise from the graveyard and become the obvious
option when the time is right (considering budget, schedule, theme
etc.) Otherwise, it can be a strange pleasure to watch others have &
execute your ideas if you wait long enough.

- Jeff Hull

: : ELSEWHERE PUBLIC WORKS AGENCY

: : http://www.elsewherepublicworksagency.com

Beware The Jejune Institute!!!