[arg_discuss] ToW: Idea Graveyard

David Flor dflor71 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:42:34 EDT 2009

I have loads of ideas swirling about in my head, but the problem is
that none of them quite fit in to the theme of the game I'm currently
developing. Most of them are technical in nature, which doesn't go
with my current plans (fantasy themed).

And there's this one idea I have on laser etching a cypher on the
surface of the moon... Damn NASA pricing to keep that just out of my
price range!

I've actually done the code work for some of these ideas, and still
hope I can use some of them eventually, so I'll keep my mouth shut
about them. :)