[arg_discuss] [meta] Introductions

rtsl S. rtsl at hotmail.de
Wed Jul 1 21:20:42 EDT 2009

Hello everyone - my name is Michael Straeubig.

I work as an independent game designer. I understand game design in a rather broad sense. My interests include event games,
board games, puzzles, alternate reality games, computer and video games, browser games, location based games, augmented reality games,
currently not-even-thinkable games, game research, computer art, robotics, interfaces, artificial intelligence. And I love chasing hints and solving puzzles.

Past ARGs have already demonstrated an amazing degree of immersion. I do believe there is a big future in these kind of games and I am looking forward to creating experiences that evoke highest levels of anticipation, suspense, communication and activity in the audience.

I am interested in exchange of ideas, collaborating on projects and building an economically sustainable structure to launch ARGs.

Greetings,
Michael Straeubig