[arg_discuss] Commercial ARGs with learning outcomes

D B Wall dbwall at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 18:26:58 EST 2009

Sorry to revive a 10-day old thread (and for nothing more than an anecdote)... the McDonald's discussion and the statement that they only want to educate in ways that lead to a sales reminded me of something. When I was a very little kid, MB sold a McDonald's board game where the goal was basically to fill a customer's order ticket correctly. Early job training, no?

... and here it is:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/15214