[arg_discuss] TOW: almost 8 years after the Beast, which is your favourite ARG and why?

Mike Monello mmonello at campfirenyc.com
Wed Jan 14 14:09:20 EST 2009

On 1/14/09 2:05 PM, "Michael Monello" <mmonello at campfirenyc.com> wrote:

I don't believe mj was saying that ARGs don't work, but that there is some sort of consensus beginning to emerge amongst people on the peripheral (i.e. Clients, journalists) that ARG's don't work, too difficult, no ROI, etc. I believe that observation is true.

Errr, let me clarify - I agree that there is a perception issue, and I disagree with that perception!

Yikes, I need some caffeine. Or bourbon.

---
Mike Monello
Partner, Campfire
62 White Street, 3E